Moorland View Barn near Chatsworth - March 2012
Open plan living area with stove and dining area
Dining for 6 guests at Moorland View Barn near Chatsworth
The view from the patio over the Baslow road to the moors of Chatsworth beyond
Upstairs double ensuite bedroom
Luxury main bath room with shower over
Chatsworth House is within 5 minutes of Moorland View Barn
Detail from Moorland View kitchen
From the kitchen to the patio
Moorland View Barn from the patio
Moorland View Barn is a great place for a few days in the Peak District
4 star rated - Moorland View Barn is a newly converted (2012), detached , dog friendly holiday cottage with extensive views across to the moors of the Chatsworth Estate and less than 10 minutes' drive to the famous house itself. Sleeping 6 in 3 bedrooms the Peak District self catering holiday accommodation is luxuriously appointed and is a fine base for a superb holiday or short break at the heart on the UK's first national park.
- Lounge with sofa bed, log burning stove, 40 inch flat screen TV, DVD, Playstation 3, Freeview and WiFi
- Modern fitted kitchen with washer dryer, dishwasher, range cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer, breakfast bar and premium quality utensils.
- Dining area with table for 6.
- 3 double bedrooms with TVs, DVDs, hair dryers and Egyptian cotton bedding. One of the bedrooms has an extra pull out single bed , suitable for a child).
- Stylish bathrooms with fluffy white towels and bathrobes.
- I-pod docking station
- Private parking for multiple cars
- Terraced area with garden furniture
- Garden area with dog kennel
- Welcome pack.
Moorland View Barn, Stonelow, Eastmoor, Baslow, Derbyshire, S42 7DE
T: 01246 583409 or 07759 297 499 | E: email@example.com
Web Design by Let's Stay