Chatsworth holiday cottage - Moorland View Barn with extensive views across to the moors around the beautiful Chatsworth estate
4 star rated - Moorland View Barn is a newly converted (2012), detached , dog friendly holiday cottage with extensive views across to the moors of the Chatsworth Estate and less than 10 minutes' drive to the famous house itself. Sleeping 6 in 3 bedrooms the Peak District self catering holiday accommodation is luxuriously appointed and is a fine base for a superb holiday or short break at the heart on the UK's first national park.
- Lounge with sofa bed, log burning stove, 40 inch flat screen TV, DVD, Playstation 3, Freeview and WiFi
- Modern fitted kitchen with washer dryer, dishwasher, range cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer, breakfast bar and premium quality utensils.
- Dining area with table for 6.
- 3 double bedrooms with TVs, DVDs, hair dryers and Egyptian cotton bedding. One of the bedrooms has an extra pull out single bed , suitable for a child).
- Stylish bathrooms with fluffy white towels and bathrobes.
- I-pod docking station
- Private parking for multiple cars
- Terraced area with garden furniture
- Garden area with dog kennel
- Welcome pack.